Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"This excellent treatise on Vasovist® created by a team of exceptional faculty who are pioneers in MR Angiography covers the basic techniques, safety, efficacy, image processing and pharmaco-economic details to successfully implement a new level of MRA image quality with this new contrast agent." Martin Prince, Cornell University, New York "The editors and authors have made groundbreaking contributions towards establishing MR angiography in various investigative settings, rendering it more precise and applying it for diverse indications. The work presented here is founded upon the extensive experience of the editors, as well as the broad range of experience from other scientific working groups." Maximilian Reiser, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich Vasovist® (Gadofosveset), worldwide the first blood pool agent, has only recently become available for clinical use, but has already gained wide acceptance as a tool to improve magnetic resonance angiography. This book presents the first in-depth introduction to the basic physicochemical aspects of the agent, the application of Vasovist® in clinical MRA, as well as potential clinical applications beyond MRA and patient management-related aspects. The first part of the book explains basic and technical properties of the agent and the differences of Vasovist® compared to currently available extracellular agents. The second part contains detailed chapters on safety and efficacy. In the third part the focus is on MR angiographic applications, and in the fourth part of the book potential clinical fields beyond MRA are explored. All clinical chapters feature ready-to-use clinical protocols and a series of take home messages that concisely summarize the current role of blood pool imaging for each specific indication.<br>
- AutorMathias Goyen,Mattias Rohrer,Tim Leiner
- HerausgaberMartin Rohrer,Mathias Goyen,Stefan O. Schönberg,Tim Leiner
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten261 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.