Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 50,54
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,38
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,35
- EUR 24,40Preistendenz: EUR 25,65
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe issue of climate change is now widely recognised as one of the major challenges for mankind in the 21st century, not only because it may ultimately affect many areas of our environment, nature and human activity but also because its mitigation may have far reaching consequences for almost all sectors of the economy where energy conversion takes place. Although climate change is firmly positioned on the political agenda and some initial targets have been agreed within a global framework, we are still far away from a mature political and practical policy which may deliver timely and appropriate results .to tum the tide. This is partly due to the complex nature of a possible global climate change regime, the still early stage of the development of effective and efficient instruments and the wide variety of possible ramifications for individual countries and economic sectors. But it is also due to the complexity of the negotiation process, and the lack of effective international or even global governance and leadership to tackle a multi-dimensional problem of this size and nature. This book is the first broad attempt to address the issue of leadership by one of the major parties to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change in the ongoing international debate and negotiations towards such a policy which inevitably has to be constructed on a global scale.
- HerausgaberJoyeeta Gupta,M. J. Grubb
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000.
- Seiten346 Seiten
- Gewicht573 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.