Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 44,00Preistendenz: EUR 44,87
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,46
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 40,97
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,26
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is based on a study that explored Sámi nurses culture, identity and traditions in their practice in rural, arctic areas of Norway. Overall, ruralism was not considered a challenge, but connected to decreased recruitment and retention of workforce. Appreciating traditional ways of nursing and healing, a strong sense of separating what was allowed at work/private time was conveyed, causing a view of their nursing job as something Norwegian, and perhaps a little un-Sámi . Challenges were perceptions of self-worth among Sámi people themselves, language problems, and a sense of lack of understanding of their Sámi culture from non-Sámi colleagues. All had clear visions of uniting in a Sámi nursing organization to enhance themselves as a group. Advice for existing or prospective nurses: Reflect and be aware of your Sámi background. A central finding was for the discipline of nursing in Norway, Sámi nurses perspectives clearly need to be considered. Not only for improving cross-cultural and cross-linguistic difficulties, but also for increasing numbers of the Sámi workforce itself. Particularly to appreciate more fully the contribution Sámi nurses might make to Sámi health.
- AutorNina Sivertsen
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten132 Seiten
- Gewicht221 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.