Hier sparen: Chemie
- EUR 64,99Preistendenz: EUR 66,82
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,07
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,16
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Chromium oxidation, well known and widely explored in organic chemistry since the very beginning of this science, is a topic of current interest for the organic chemist as evidenced by the continuous development of new techni ques and procedures reported in the literature. Chromium oxidation is a simple process which can be easily performed in the laboratory and scaled up in industry as well. Although almost every oxidizable organic functional group may undergo chromium oxidation, the most important fields of appli cation are the oxidation of alcohols, allylic and benzylic oxidation, oxidative degradation and oxidation of some organometallic compounds. A high degree of selectivity is often possible by choosing the most suitable reagent among those several ones now available. This book takes account of the various functional groups that undergo oxidation and the entire literature up to 1982. It has been written in the hope to help the synthetic organic chemist in his experimental work. For this purpose a number of tables comprising yields and references have been included; detailed descriptions of typical procedures are meant to show the experimental conditions and the scope of the reactions. We wish to thank Dr. Mario Orena for his valuable scientific and technical assistence and Prof. Bruno Camerino, who read the entire manuscript and corrected many of the errors. Bologna, February 1984 Gianfranco Cainelli Giuliana Cardillo Table of Contents I. Introduction . . . . . . . . . . .</p>
- AutorG. Cainelli,G. Cardillo
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht487 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.