Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,57Preistendenz: EUR 19,95
- EUR 11,45Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
- EUR 16,51Preistendenz: EUR 16,91
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,85
- EUR 8,24Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
- EUR 8,68Preistendenz: EUR 12,93
- EUR 15,19Preistendenz: EUR 23,99
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt's time to get toasty by the fire with a glass of mulled wine and a slice of chocolate yule log sprinkled with a little romance. Welcome to Christmas at the Little Village Bakery. Snow is falling in Honeybourne and Spencer is bringing home his American fiancée Tori for a traditional English Christmas with all the trimmings. But when his hippie mum and dad meet her high-maintenance parents, sparks of the wrong sort start to fly. Then Spencer bumps into his first love Jasmine and unexpected feelings come flooding back. Millie is run off her feet with Christmas orders at the Little Village Bakery and new baby Oscar. Thank goodness her cousin Darcie is here to help her. Although she does seem to be rather flirty with Millie's boyfriend Dylan. Will Darcie ever find true love of her own? And is marrying Tori a terrible mistake for Spencer if his heart is with someone else? A heartwarming Christmassy romantic comedy, perfect for fans of Carole Matthews and Milly Johnson. What everyone is saying about Christmas at the Little Village Bakery: 'Christmas at the Little Village Bakery is a warm hug, in the depths of the cold of winter, that would be perfect to read curled up by the fireplace, with some hot chocolate, and just enjoy the whole atmosphere of the book. It has some absolutely fabulous moments, some great small village community spirit and even what pretty much feels like a Christmas miracle.'Rachel's Random Reads 'A feel good festive romance that would make the perfect stocking filler for the bookworm in your life!'Bookworms and Shutterbugs 'A lovely Christmas read and it was great to catch up with the folk of Honeybourne, I just hope there is more to follow, that village has plenty more stories to tell I am sure.'Jo's Book Journey 'What more could a girl want than to be reading about a quaint little village, covered in snow, with wonderful characters which make you want to befriend them and a storyline which left me wanting more. The cover just drew me in too and it really didn't disappoint'The Reading Shed
- AutorTilly Tennant
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht332 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.