Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPlease note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Economists have advanced that Christmas 2012 is expected to occur with strong retail sales despite the fact that many inhabitants are still paying for their debts. Reports have shown that online and catalogue orders have risen up to 40%. This indicate the highest level of growth over a whole year! Various observers and analysts have mentioned that the retailers are very optimistic about the festive period. Indeed, official surveys have shown that the consumers have stated that they may have debts yet they would not sacrifice Christmas. As a matter of fact, the economists have suggested that the economy will improve in 2013. Further research have demonstrated that there are thousands of people who are still recovering the debts of 2011's Christmas. In addition to this, the Money Advice Service has voiced out that almost all people are expecting to spend more or less than Pds. 592 in December 2012. The number denotes an increase of Pds. 46 over the year 2011...
- HerausgaberEdward R. Miller-Jones
- VerlagFastbook Publishing
- Seiten236 Seiten
- Gewicht368 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.