Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 40,17
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis volume contains review articles written by the invited speakers at the eighth International Summer Institute in Surface Science (ISISS 1987), held at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in August of 1987. During the course of ISISS, invited speakers, all internationally recognized experts in the various fields of surface science, present tutorial review lectures. In addition, these experts are asked to write review articles on their lecture topic. Former ISISS speakers serve as advisors concerning the selection of speakers and lecture topics. Em phasis is given to those areas which have not been covered in depth by recent Summer Institutes, as well as to areas which have recently gained in significance and in which important progress has been made. Because of space limitations, no individual volume of Chemistry and Physics of Solid Surfaces can possibly cover the whole area of modem surface science, or even give a complete survey of recent pro gress in the field. However, an attempt is made to present a balanced overview in the series as a whole. With its comprehensive literature references and extensive subject indices, this series has become a valu able resource for experts and students alike. The collected articles, which stress particularly the gas-solid interface, have been published under the following titles: Surface Science: Recent Progress and Perspectives, Crit. Rev. Solid State Sci. 4, 125-559 (1974) Chemistry and Physics of Solid Surfaces, Vols. I, II, and III (CRC Press Boca Raton, FL 1976, 1979, and 1982); Vols.
- HerausgaberRalf Vanselow,Russell F. Howe
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Seiten616 Seiten
- Gewicht954 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.