Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The aim of this study was to investigate physical, mechanical and chemical properties of J. curcas seeds as basis for optimizing mechanical extraction methods as well as to characterize oil quality during simple sedimentation processes. This thesis is structured in three major parts.<br>In Part I the physical, mechanical and chemical properties of J. curcas seeds and kernel fractions were investigated. Furthermore, mechanical properties were determined as a basis for optimizing de-shelling and oil extraction. Chemical properties of J. curcas seeds and kernel fractions were another aspect of investigation.<br>In Part II the mechanical oil extraction with a screw press was investigated by analyzing different design and operation variables such as screw press design, press cylinder, nozzle size and rotational speed. The optimization of oil extraction with respect to oil recovery and specific energy consumption was reported. The optimal operation point for the mechanical screw press Komet D85-1G was determined.<br>In Part III the partial clarification of J. curcas oil was investigated. The influence of two sedimentation systems on clarification of raw oil was revealed to optimize the process in terms of reduction of total contamination and time needed for reaching desired oil quality. Moreover, characteristic and variable chemical properties of raw and sedimented oil were analyzed and compared with the standard laid down by DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) and further literature sources.</p>
- AutorShkelqim Karaj
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagShaker Media Verlag
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht168 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.