Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Politik & Zeitgeschichte
Hier sparen: Politik & Zeitgeschichte
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,31
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,03
- EUR 54,95Preistendenz: EUR 76,69
- EUR 39,44Preistendenz: EUR 42,59
- EUR 7,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,70
- EUR 19,94Preistendenz: EUR 23,33
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book comes about at a precise time in human history when civilizations aggressively "collide" with one another, history is said to have "ended", secular enlightenment rationales are being heavily eroded by transnational religious movements, and the planet is said to have become "hot, flat and crowded". Additionally, the world has now fallen into a financial and economic black-hole that has shattered to the ground one of the last standing world ideologies: globalization. The fall of this inevitable and almighty god has been closely witnessed by those few who still believed in it. However, many continue to argue that resurrection is yet to come as unregulated transworld and supraterritorial connectivity, in economic terms at least, could still be amended as to make it worship-worthy again. Once globalization incarnated at the break of the current financial crisis, it made many people realize that its divinity did not come from its economic impetus, but from the essence of globalization itself. It seems, its essence is an ever-lasting process of change. Thus, even if far back in history it was given birth by national politics, it has now evolved into a multi-scope leviathan.
- AutorHumberto Acosta Salinas
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht201 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.