Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 21,94Preistendenz: EUR 23,80
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,82
- EUR 17,91Preistendenz: EUR 26,95
- EUR 9,89Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe number of prospective students in Information Technology is usually higher than most of the courses.The question that arises is whether these students have sufficient career information or awareness when they choose Information Technology. The results of a study applied in this project showed that some students chose to study Information Technology by default. For some of them there was no career information or guidance received prior to entering tertiary education. Information Technology was chosen as a course of study based on peer influence, parental influence and other reasons that were not career-related. A model proposed in this study suggests that the university must bridge the gap between school and university whereby prospective and first year students are guided about careers prior to registration at the institution. Specific career orientation should be done prior to registration to ensure that students who register, do so with a full understanding and knowledge of what the course entails and what the career prospects are.
- AutorMatome Jack Mashiapata
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht421 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.