Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTe European School of Oncology is delighted to ber of female former cancer patients expected to see that the faculty of its course on cancer and have a successful pregnancy. pregnancy has succeeded&8212;and in a remarkably Another group of individuals that deserves short time&8212;in producing this greatly stimulat - our attention are women who have survived a ing book. childhood cancer and who should be managed Very few human and clinical situations en - by a multidisciplinary specialist team. Fort- compass such opposite extremes as pregnancy nately, many studies are underway and we hope and cancer, hope and fear, sometimes life and to soon have new insights into this extraord- death. narily complex issue. Any health professional who has been con- Te European School of Oncology is grateful fronted with this issue knows how difcult it is to Dr. A. Surbone for her successful coordin -a from the clinical viewpoint but also how chal- tion of our teaching course and for having taken lenging it is on the emotional side. the initiative to publish this book. We hope that In recent years the success of cancer medicine it will contribute to helping many children have has increased the number of survivors and the their mother cured of her cancer and be able to length of their survival, thus increasing the num- love them forever.
- AutorA. Surbone,F. Peccatori,N. Pavlidis
- HerausgaberA. Surbone,F. Peccatori,N. Pavlidis
- SerieRecent Results in Cancer Research 178
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten252 Seiten
- Gewicht764 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 38,77
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,86
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,94
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,72
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 24,67
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.