Meistverkauft in Krimis & Thriller
Hier sparen: Krimis & Thriller
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,90
- EUR 8,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,11
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,67
- EUR 12,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,92
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,06
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>A spellbinding novel of suspense from <em>New York Times</em> bestselling author James Grippando, in which Miami&8217;s top prosecutor becomes a prime suspect in his wife&8217;s disappearance, which may have a chilling connection to the woman he can&8217;t forget.</p><p><em>Unbelievable was the word for her. Samantha Vine was unbelievably beautiful. It was unbelievable that she&8217;d married me. Even more unbelievable that she was gone . . .</em></p><p>Samantha died too soon. Abe Beckham&8217;s new wife has helped him through the loss, but some say it was a step back to marry Angelina, a love from Abe&8217;s past. Abe doesn&8217;t want to hear it, and through the ups and downs, he&8217;s even managed to remain a star prosecutor at the Miami State Attorney&8217;s Office.</p><p>Then everything goes wrong. A woman&8217;s body is discovered dumped in the Everglades, and Abe is called upon to monitor the investigation. The FBI is tracking a killer in South Florida they call &8220;Cutter&8221; because his brutal methods harken back to Florida&8217;s dark past, when machete-wielding men cut sugarcane by hand in the blazing sun.</p><p>But when the feds discover that Abe had a brief encounter with the victim after Samantha&8217;s death, and when Angelina goes missing, the respected attorney finds himself under fire. Suspicion surrounds him. His closest friends, family, professional colleagues, and the media no longer trust his motives. Was Angelina right? Was their marriage not what they&8217;d hoped for because he loved Samantha too much? Or was there another woman . . . and a husband with a dark side who simply wanted his new wife gone?</p>
- AutorJames Grippando
- Seiten464 Seiten
- Gewicht262 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.