Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungCai Li Fo or Choy Li Fut is a Chinese martial arts system founded in 1836 by Chan Heung. Choy Li Fut was named to honor the Buddhist monk Choy Fook (Cai Fu) who taught him Choy Gar, Li Yau-San who taught him Li Gar, and his uncle Chan Yuen-Wu who taught him Fut Gar, to honor the Buddha from which the art was named. Choy Li Fut combines the martial arts techniques from various Northern and Southern Chinese kung-fu systems; the powerful arm and hand techniques from the Shaolin animal forms from the South, combined with the extended, circular movements, twisting body, and agile footwork that characterizes Northern China's martial arts. It is considered an external style, combining soft and hard techniques as well as incorporating a wide range of weapons as part of its curriculum. Choy Li Fut is an effective self defense system particularly noted for defense against multiple attackers. It contains a wide variety of techniques, including long and short range punches, kicks, sweeps and take downs, pressure po
- AutorAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- HerausgaberAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- VerlagAlphascript Publishing
- Seiten80 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.