Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 12,92Preistendenz: EUR 13,59
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,93
- EUR 6,81Preistendenz: EUR 12,65
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 21,36
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,66
- EUR 12,89Preistendenz: EUR 13,41
- EUR 8,80Preistendenz: EUR 9,56
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungGOLD Medal WINNER in the 2014 READERS' FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS Geocaching mystery. (Note: This novel is hidden in cache sites around the US and Canada.) Readers' Favorite said, "I highly recommend this book to any readers who are looking for a new, excellent crime novel that is heartrending and thought-provoking." Cache a Predator is a geocaching thriller about a father's love, justice, and the unhinged game of hide-the-cache. Officer Brett Reed will do anything to gain custody of his five-year-old daughter, Quinn. But when a judge grants Brett's drug-addicted ex-wife custody and slaps him with a protective order for losing his temper, he fears for Quinn's safety. Who will protect her now? When Quinn is found abandoned on the streets, the child is placed in a temporary foster home until Child Protective Services can complete an assessment. It should only take a few days. But a lot can happen in a few days. Especially when there's a deranged psychopath on the loose, someone who's attacking pedophiles, someone who wants to protect children like Quinn, and someone who's planting body parts in geocaching sites. Deborah Rutkowski said, "Cache a Predator" shows how predators can slip through the system and cause fear that is unimaginable to parents, family, and the government." Chloe Joyce said, "I couldn't put the book down. It was non-stop action, a lovable main character and an original plot." Jamie Gibson said, "I wanted to crawl in this book and be there to show my support. I cried, laughed, and got angry." M. Weidenbenner plants the emotion of one vigilante's mission into the cache boxes of a gripping tale that will leave readers locking their doors and pedophiles sleeping with their eyes open.
- AutorMichelle Weidenbenner
- VerlagRandom Publishing, LLC
- Seiten266 Seiten
- Gewicht342 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.