Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,58
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Corporate Social Responsibility firstly emerges during conversations amongst European countries about trading and environment in 1990. Since then, many Initiatives and Institutions were developed to act upon this field. In nowadays, many companies invest and have a growing interest in this sector. During the last 10 years, accomplished to constitute and integral part of any enterprise's strategic plan regardless of their field of expertise and business. Due to the fact that today is has a more significant role in the business community, it urges and leads companies to enter a new reality, in which new found social structures and divisions are explored. The need for corporate Social responsibility derived from the constantly growing environmental and social decline, thus creating a new need. Enterprises as part of the society's responded to this growing need by supporting all new sectors, such as culture, environment, vulnerable social groups etc. It is directly connected with the shareholders expectations, since they seek to invest into a profitable enterprise but also like to contribute to the society.</p>
- AutorNektarios G. Smirnis
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten212 Seiten
- Gewicht332 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.