Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>How much time does your organization waste in unfocused, unengaging and unproductive virtual meetings?<p>Virtual meetings are on the rise. Unfortunately, most meeting leaders don't know the strategies for executing masterful virtual <br>meetings. As a result, most virtual meetings:</p><ul><br><li>Don't start on time because people have difficulty with the technology<br><li>Don't have a defined purpose due to lack of preparation<br><li>Don't keep people engaged due to escalated multi-tasking<br><li>Don't address conflict because the leader often doesn't see the body language information that communicates silent disagreement<br><li>Don't deal with dysfunction because the meeting leader is distracted with the technology<br></ul><p>CLICK for Strategies<p>CLICK: The Virtual Meetings Book provides meeting leaders with 60 comprehensive strategies for <br>planning and executing masterful virtual meetings. In its twelve chapters, you'll find strategies and answers <br>to these questions and more:</p><ul><br><li>How do you keep engagement high in a virtual meeting?<br><li>How do you eliminate unnecessary virtual meetings?<br><li>What are the key features that differentiate various online meeting platforms?<br><li>How do you reduce the likelihood that your meeting will be derailed by technical issues?<br><li>What if only a few people are remote? Or, what if you, the meeting leader, are the only one remote?<br><li>How do you ask questions that receive lots of responses instead of that dreaded silence?<br><li>What are the common virtual meeting dysfunctions, and how do you prevent them?<br><li>How do you make sure you get quality results from every virtual meeting?<br></ul><p>Authors Michael Wilkinson and Richard Smith, leaders in the 1 meeting facilitation and facilitation training company in the US, <br>show you how to deliver masterful virtual meetings, every time.</p>
- AutorMichael Wilkinson,Richard Smith
- VerlagLeadership Strategies Publishing
- Seiten278 Seiten
- Gewicht512 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.