Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis quick reference is a condensed reference guide to the essential data structures, algorithms, and functions provided by the C++ Standard Library. Used by millions of C++ programmers on a daily basis, the C++ Standard Library features core classes for strings, I/O streams, and various generic containers, as well as a comprehensive set of algorithms to manipulate them. In recent years, the C++11 and C++14 standards have added even more efficient container classes, a new powerful regular expression library, and a portable multithreading library featuring threads, mutexes, condition variables, and atomic variables. <br> Needless to say, it is hard to know and remember all the possibilities, details, and intricacies of this vast and growing library. This handy reference guide is therefore indispensable to any C++ programmer. It offers a condensed, well-structured summary of all essential aspects of the C++ Standard Library. No page-long, repetitive examples or obscure, rarely used features. Instead, everything you need to know and watch out for in practice is outlined in a compact, to-the-point style, interspersed with practical tips and well-chosen, clarifying examples. The book does not explain the C++ language or syntax, but is accessible to anyone with basic C++ knowledge or programming experience. Even the most experienced C++ programmer though will learn a thing or two from it and find it a useful memory-aid. Among the topics covered are: <br>The essentials that the C++ Standard Library has to offer<br>How to use containers to efficiently store and retrieve your data<br>How to use algorithms to inspect and manipulate your data<br>How lambda expressions allow for elegant use of algorithms<br>What the standard string class provides and how to use it<br>How to write localized applications<br>What functionality the library provides for file and stream-based I/O<br>What smart pointers are and how to use them to prevent memory leaks<br>How to write safe and efficient multi-threaded code using the C++11 threading libraries<br><br>
- AutorMarc Gregoire,Peter Van Weert
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- VerlagApress L.P.
- Seiten211 Seiten
- Gewicht373 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.