Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTheBPMN2010workshopseriesprovidesa forumfor academicsandpractiti- ers that share an interest in business process modeling using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) which has seen a huge uptake in both academia and industry. It is seen by many as the de facto standard for business process modeling.Ithasbecomeverypopularwithbusiness analysts,toolvendors,pr- titioners, and end users. BPMN promises to bridge business and IT, and brings process design and implementation closer together. BPMN 2010 was the second workshop of the series. It took place October 13&8211;14, 2010 at the Hasso Plattner Institute at the University of Potsdam, Germany. This volume contains six contributed research papers that were - lected from 16 submissions. There was a thorough reviewing process, with each paper being reviewed by, on average, four Program Committee members. In addition to the contributed papers, these proceedings contain three short - pers and three extended abstracts of the invited keynote talks. In conjunction with the scienti?c workshop, a practitioners&8217; event took place the day after the workshop. We want to express our gratitude to all those who made BPMN 2010 pos- ble by generously and voluntarily sharing their knowledge, skills, and time. In particular, we thank the ProgramCommittee members as well as the additional reviewers for devoting their expertise and time to ensure the high quality of the workshop&8217;s scienti?c program through an extensive review process. Finally, we are grateful to all the authors who showed their appreciation and support for the workshop by submitting their valuable work to it.
- HerausgaberJan Mendling,Mathias Weske,Matthias Weidlich
- SerieLecture Notes in Business Information Processing
- Seiten129 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.