Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,01
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,38
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,68
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,58
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBPM 2006 was the fourth in a conference series that provides a forum for - searchers and practitioners in all areas of business process management. In c- junction with BPM 2006, a series of workshops were held. They were meant to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences between active researchers, and to stimulate discussions on new and emerging topics in line with the conference topics. We see the workshops as a necessary extension to the main conference. BPM has established itself rapidly as a high quality conference with a highly competitive selection process. The following workshops were approved and - cepted for inclusion in the BPM 2006 program: &8211; BPD 2006 &8211; 2nd International Workshop on Business Process Design &8211; BPI 2006 &8211; 2nd International Workshop on Business Process Intelligence &8211; ENEI 2006 &8211; 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise and Networked - terprises Interoperability &8211; GPWW 2006 &8211; 2nd InternationalWorkshopon Grid and Peer-to-Peerbased Work?ows &8211; DPM 2006 &8211; International Workshop on Dynamic Process Management &8211; semantics4ws 2006 &8211; Advances in Semantics for Web Services The program of each of these workshops was developed by a separate d- icated organization team and program committee. In summary the respective calls for papers attracted a total of 94 submissions out of which 40 papers were selected for presentation and are included in this volume. The organization of these workshops was made possible by the voluntary dedicated e?orts of many individuals.
- HerausgaberJohann Eder,Schahram Dustdar
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten508 Seiten
- Gewicht1620 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.