- EUR 93,08Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 84,46Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOver the last few decades, business information systems have been one of the most important factors in the transition toward a knowledge-basedeconomy. At thesametimetheyhavebeensubjecttocontinuousrapiddevelopmentandin- vation driven both by industry and by academia. During the last 12 years these innovationswerecarefullyobservedbut alsoshapedbyresearchersattending the annual International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS). Recently, apart from the main conference, workshops covering speci?c topics in the area of business information systems have been organized. In 2007 and 2008, the BIS conference featured two and three workshops, respectively. Their proceedings were published on-line and outstanding workshop papers were - cluded in two special issues of international journals. This year nine workshops were successfully organized in conjunction with BIS 2009, covering the topics of Deep Web (ADW), applications and economics of knowledge-based techno- gies (AKTB, ECONOM), SOA (SDS-SOA), legalIT (LIT), socialWeb andWeb 2. 0 (SAW, Enterprise X. 0), e-learning (EeLT) and enterprise systems in higher education (ESHE). This volume contains papers that were accepted and p- sented at the BIS 2009 workshops. Additionally it featuresthe BIS 2009 keynote speech by Wil van der Aalst, as well as two invited speeches presented at LIT and ECONOM / Enterprise X. 0 workshops. Workshop papers included in this volume were subject to a thorough review procedure. Each submitted paper received from two up to ?ve reviews (a - tal of 208 reviews were received, with an average of 2. 9 reviews per paper) by over 130 members of the Program Committees of the workshops.
- AutorDominik Flejter,Witold Abramowicz
- HerausgaberDominik Flejter,Witold Abramowicz
- SerieLecture Notes in Business Information Processing
- Seiten388 Seiten
- Gewicht620 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.