Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 26,89Preistendenz: EUR 29,18
- EUR 6,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,35
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,16
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,49
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,47
- EUR 5,49Preistendenz: EUR 10,56
- EUR 10,18Preistendenz: EUR 11,40
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungComponent-Based Software Engineering (CBSE) is becoming one of the great concerns of researchers and practitioners within the academic areas of computer science and the software industry. After the focus on object-oriented programming, design and modelling during the 90's, reuse and reusability of software entities is nowadays slowed down by new factors. The size of components, their deployment capability, their compatibility and interoperability features in order to be incorporated into heterogeneous cooperative environments, their faults tolerance, and above all, their ability to fulfill performance conditions, are critical expectations of software engineers.<br>Despite the maturity of the component market and some available results coming from academic research, software engineering and as a result CBSE, remain somehow, a backward discipline, since no modern technique of component composition has been recognized as satisfactory. Business Component-Based Software Engineering, an edited volume, aims to complement some other reputable books on CBSE, by stressing how components are built for large-scale applications, within dedicated development processes and for easy and direct combination. This book will emphasize these three facets and will offer a complete overview of some recent progresses. Projects and works explained herein will prompt graduate students, academics, software engineers, project managers and developers to adopt and to apply new component development methods gained from and validated by the authors. The authors of Business Component-Based Software Engineering are academic and professionals, experts in the field, who will introduce the state of the art on CBSE from their shared experience by working on the same projects.<br>Business Component-Based Software Engineering is designed to meet the needs of practitioners and researchers in industry, and graduate-level students in Computer Science and Engineering.
- HerausgaberFranck Barbier
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht433 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.