Meistverkauft in Pädagogik
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,30
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,37
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Shortlisted as a Finalist in the 2013 Educational Resources Awards, Brilliant Ideas for using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom provides lots of simple practical ideas showing teachers and support staff how they can use ICT to boost the achievement of all pupils. How can you use ICT to boost the achievement of all your pupils? This practical teachers' guide will help you to unlock the enormous potential of new technology in order to enhance pupils' learning, particularly for young people with additional needs. Written by two of the UK's leading technology experts, this invaluable and newly updated resource will enable you to use ICT effectively to make lessons more accessible, motivating and fun. With fifty illustrated case studies and twenty starter activities, this practical resource will help you to introduce new technology into the inclusive classroom. It has been specifically designed to help develop your pupils' key skills, such as problem solving, developing concepts and communicating to different audiences.<br>In each activity, the authors show why and how a particular resource was used and show how similar techniques can be implemented to open up the curriculum to your learners. The authors include timely and realistic advice on how to use a range of technologies from the cheap and cheerful - and even free - to more sophisticated and specialist packages. Find out about: Apps Blogging Digital animation Podcasting Digital storytelling Wikis Geocaching Coding Games and gaming Sat nav Art packages twitter Whether you're already techno-savvy or looking to get started with ICT, this book is full of brilliant ideas on how to engage learners of all abilities using technology. If you're looking for inspiration on how to integrate creative uses of ICT with the curriculum, this book will prove invaluable.</p>
- AutorAngela McGlashon,Sally McKeown
- SerieDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Ausgabe2 Rev ed.
- VerlagTaylor & Francis
- Seiten134 Seiten
- Gewicht414 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.