Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 2,00Preistendenz: EUR 2,23
- EUR 13,81Preistendenz: EUR 17,61
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,25
- EUR 18,05Preistendenz: EUR 21,99
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAt the same time that market globalization has progressed, there has been a growing expansion of studies on the country-of-origin (COO) effect. In general, it is admitted that COO influences consumer's product evaluations and purchase decisions. Organizations deal with limited resources, so they need to develop strategies that are appropriated for their budgets. In this sense, COO may be used as a differentiation strategy for Brazilian products in international markets. However, in Brazil the studies about the COO effect are still on their first steps, indicating the relevance of this book's contribution. The main purpose was to investigate the influence COO image has on the attitude towards foreign products. This relation was verified by a research whose focus was Brazil as a COO of high and low-involvement products. Brazilian products analyzed were cow meat, fresh fruits, shoes and furniture. Research's population comprised Dutch undergraduate students. Results showed that Brazil's image negatively affects the attitudes towards Brazilian products. This book could help Brazilian companies that need to deal with issues related to COO in their international marketing activities.
- AutorJanaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht208 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.