Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 176,54Preistendenz: EUR 202,98
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,43
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,83
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,96
- EUR 54,95Preistendenz: EUR 69,84
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The market situation and its outcome are becoming increasingly uncertain. In the light of this scenario, the organizations are becoming more and more desperate to hold the customers, to retain the market share and to survive. The scenario in the home appliances industry is equally challenging. The leading companies like Samsung, Videocon, Sony, LG and others by introducing brands at various price points have effectively segmented the market which has resulted in faster market expansion and penetration. Product differentiation and innovative marketing efforts have resulted in attracting more and more customers to their brands. In fact the competition in the rural market has assumed a battle field dimension and struggles for the survival of the fittest. Therefore in the light of the scenario where the marketing environment is changing at a very fast pace and the heightened aggression of the players in the home appliances in India, it is most appropriate to conduct a study on various dimensions influencing consumer's purchase decisions regarding home appliances. Home appliances industry in India is one of the fast growing and competitive industries of the country.</p>
- AutorB. Revathy,R. Santhi Salomi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten248 Seiten
- Gewicht386 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.