Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Soziologie
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 10,38Preistendenz: EUR 15,63
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,38
- EUR 23,97Preistendenz: EUR 25,61
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe high level Douro seminars are now a well-established tradition in the annual activities promoted by Hedda, a European consortium of nine centres and ins- tutes devoted to research on higher education, and CIPES, its Portuguese associated centre. At the seminars, each member of a small group of invited researchers presents and discusses an original research-based paper that is revised afterwards taking into account the comments of the participating colleagues. The revised papers form the basis for the annual thematic book published by Springer in the book series called Higher Education Dynamics (HEDY). Paying tribute to the regularity of the seminars, it was decided that the volumes originating from the initiative would be collected in a &8216;series in the series&8217; called the Douro Series. Previous seminars were dedicated to in-depth analyses of different aspects of higher education systems and institutions, including institutional governance, the emergence of managerialism, markets as instruments of public policy, cost-sharing and accessibility of students to higher education and developments in quality assurance. The present volume aims at analysing the change process which the European university is undergoing as a consequence of European integration efforts. In the case of higher education, these have materialised, amongst other things, in the - plementation of the Bologna process, while the Lisbon summit also has important consequences for the university. In March 2000, the Lisbon European Council set the goal for the EU to become the most competitive and dynamic knowledge-based society in the world by 2010.
- HerausgaberAlberto Amaral,Christine Musselin,Guy Neave,Peter Maassen
- SerieHigher Education Dynamics
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten309 Seiten
- Gewicht1390 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.