Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungRenal Cell Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy covers a number of topics in the field of renal cell cancer ranging from diagnostics, cancer research, molecular biology, immunology and clinical management. It provides an overview of a significant amount of new information concerning epidemiology, molecular and immunologic characteristics and surgical therapy for patients with these tumors that has emerged in the last five years. <br>The book covers the complete field of renal cell cancer, from making the diagnosis, surgical management to medical management. Importantly, incidental findings of small renal cell cancers are rapidly increasing because of the widespread use of ultrasound and CT as screening tools for other abnormalities. On the other hand, in these cases minimal invasive therapies are currently popularized. In those patients with more advanced disease, significant improvements have also been made, including surgery in complicated patients, immunotherapy, chemotherapy and gene therapy. This book will be the state-of-the-art handbook for this condition.<br>The only reference work covering renal cell cancer in its full extent currently on the market, the book presents every aspect the topic, new data and techniques, with a special focus on the latest diagnostic tests, genetic counseling, surgery including laparoscopy and minimally invasive therapies. Moreover, special topics are included such as advanced disease, special situations, pain management and palliative care and follow-up. A significant part of the book deals with immuno- and chemotherapy and expected developments in the field.<br>This is the reference work on this topic for urologists as well as oncologists. Renal Cell Cancer: Diagnosis and Therapy covers diagnostics, cancer research, molecular biology, immunology and clinical management. It provides an overview of new information in epidemiology, molecular and immunologic characteristics, and surgical therapy. <br>The state-of-the-art reference work covering renal cell cancer in its full extent currently on the market, it presents every aspect on the topic, new data and techniques, with a special focus on the latest diagnostic tests, genetic counselling, surgery - including laparoscopy and minimally invasive therapies. Special topics are included, such as advanced disease, special situations, pain management, palliative care and follow-up. A significant part of the book deals with immunotherapy and the exciting new developments in molecular targeted therapy, including angiogenesis inhibitors, tyrosine kinase inhibitors and mTOR inhibitors, for patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma
- AutorCora N. Sternberg,Hein P. van Poppel,Jean J. M. DeLaRosette
- HerausgaberCora N. Sternberg,Hein P. van Poppel,Jean J. M. C. H. Rosette
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten582 Seiten
- Gewicht1703 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,88
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,18
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,79
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.