Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,83
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,18
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe emYearbook/em series alternates between a biennial volume tracing recent theological discussions on topics in bioethics and a biennial volume tracing recent regional discussions in bioethics. emVolume 4/em provides a comprehensive single-volume summary of recent international and regional developments on specific topics in bioethics. br/ To give uniformity to the discussions all authors were asked to report on the following topics: new reproductive technologies, abortion, maternal-fetal conflicts, case of severely disabled newborns, consent of treatment and experimentation, confidentiality, equitable access to health care, ethical concerns raised by cost-containment measures, decisions to withhold or withdraw life-sustaining treatment, active euthanasia, the definition of death, organ donation and transplantation, and a final broad category of other issues. br/ The internationally respected contributors report on the following 16 areas: the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Spain/Portugal/Italy, Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand. br/ The commentators draw on three sets of resources:ul liStatutes, legislative proposals, and regulatory changes that directly influence or have implications for, areas of bioethical concern; /li liCase law and court judgments that shape, either decisively or suggestively, recent legal interpretations of particular issues of areas in bioethics; /li liFormal statements of governmentally appointed commissions, advisory bodies, and representative professional groups, as well as less formal statements and recommendations of other organisations. /li /ul In addition to providing timely summaries of recent developments, the volume offers rich and useful bibliographical references to a wide array of documents, many of which would be difficult for readers to learn about, given the lack of centralized international collection of such documents. br/ The emYearbook/em will be widely consulted by all bioethicists, public policy analysts, lawyers and theologians. br/
- HerausgaberB.A. Lustig
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- VerlagSpringer Netherlands
- Seiten433 Seiten
- Gewicht697 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.