Meistverkauft in Religion
Hier sparen: Religion
- EUR 7,90Preistendenz: EUR 8,57
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,85
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>God is present in Man. Man is a part of Society. God is present in Society also, for what is Society but a collection of individuals? So individual and the Society are two sides of the same coin. If the individual is the microcosm, then Society is the macrocosm. Society is a macro manifestation of the individual and God is immanent in Society the same way He is immanent also in the individual. It is for that reason one must serve Society, for when we serve Society in the spirit of selfless love, we are in fact serving God Himself. Hence, the popular sayings: "Hands that serve are holier than lips that pray" and "Service to man is service to God". An individual is bound to relate to Society differently a) when the individual does not feel there is divinity latent within, and b) when the individual feels that there is God within her or him. There would be an enormous difference between the two approaches. Man is as crucial to God's creation as is the cell to the human body. The individual is a part of society, which is a part of creation, which is a part of God - that is the divine chain.</p>
- AutorSathya Sai Shree Lakshmi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten108 Seiten
- Gewicht177 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.