Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Philosophie
- EUR 6,59Preistendenz: EUR 6,82
- EUR 3,50Preistendenz: EUR 5,75
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,95
- EUR 15,49Preistendenz: EUR 25,64
- EUR 79,95Preistendenz: EUR 80,82
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>1. The Will to Truth, which is to tempt us to many a hazardous enterprise, the famous Truthfulness of which all philosophers have hitherto spoken with respect, what questions has this Will to Truth not laid before us! What strange, perplexing, questionable questions! It is already a long story; yet it seems as if it were hardly commenced. Is it any wonder if we at last grow distrustful, lose patience, and turn impatiently away? That this Sphinx teaches us at last to ask questions ourselves? WHO is it really that puts questions to us here? WHAT really is this Will to Truth in us? In fact we made a long halt at the question as to the origin of this Will - until at last we came to an absolute standstill before a yet more fundamental question. We inquired about the VALUE of this Will. Granted that we want the truth: WHY NOT RATHER untruth? And uncertainty? Even ignorance? The problem of the value of truth presented itself before us - or was it we who presented ourselves before the problem? Which of us is the Oedipus here? Which the Sphinx? It would seem to be a rendezvous of questions and notes of interrogation. And could it be believed that it at last seems to us as if the problem had never been propounded before, as if we were the first to discern it, get a sight of it, and RISK RAISING it? For there is risk in raising it, perhaps there is no greater risk.</p>
- AutorFriedrich Nietzsche
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten352 Seiten
- Gewicht333 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.