Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,76
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,81
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,39
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,11
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,84
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFor much of Christian history the church has given no place to Holy Saturday in its liturgy or worship. Yet the space dividing Calvary and the Garden may be the best place from which to reflect on the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection. This superb work by the late Alan Lewis develops on a grand scale and in great detail a theology of Holy Saturday.The first comprehensive theology of Holy Saturday ever written, "Between Cross and Resurrection shows that at the center of the biblical story and the church's creed lies a "three-day narrative. Lewis explores the meaning of Holy Saturday -- the restless day of burial and waiting -- from the perspectives of narrative (hearing the story), doctrine (thinking the story), and ethics (living the story). Along the way he visits as many spiritual themes as possible in order to demonstrate the range of topics that take on fresh meaning when viewed from the vantage point of Holy Saturday."Between Cross and Resurrection is not only incisive and elegantly written, but it is also a uniquely moving work deeply rooted in Christian experience. While writing this book Lewis experienced his own Holy Saturday in suffering from and finally succumbing to cancer. He considered "Between Cross and Resurrection to be the culmination of his life's work.
- AutorAlan E. Lewis
- VerlagWilliam B Eerdmans
- Seiten477 Seiten
- Gewicht680 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.