Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,87
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 19,77
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,18
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Prisoner Cell Block H took the world by storm. Running from 1979 to 1986, 'Prisoner', as it was known in its home country, remains one of the most iconic and talked-about television serials to come from Australia, spanning a wonderful 692 episodes: each of them action packed, filled with gritty, intense storylines, some of the most wonderful characters ever created for TV soap, brought to life by a unique mainly female dominated cast whose portrayal of the 'old lags' are now nothing short of legendary. In this brand new book, Prisoner Cell Block H is remembered and celebrated by three people well known to the shows fans -- uniting fan club founders Scott Anderson and Barry Campbell with Rob Cope, this book features new and exclusive contributions from the shows cast, writers and crew. This Companion also takes a look at the theatre productions, hit theme song and world-wide fan following that have continued to make Prisoner one of the most celebrated television serials of all time. Packed with never before published photographs, this is one book that will be a must for any fan of the show!<br>And if you are not a fan of the show, this book will tell you why Prisoner Cell Block H has become THE cult TV series! This is the ultimate guide to this incredible TV series.</p>
- AutorBarry Campbell,Rob Cope,Scott Anderson
- VerlagTomahawk Press
- Seiten312 Seiten
- Gewicht960 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.