Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,12
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,63
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,60
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 15,13
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,32
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,12
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The team that brought you the bestselling Beginning iPhone 4 Development is back again for Beginning iOS 5 Development, bringing this definitive guide up-to-date with Apple's latest and greatest iOS SDK, as well as with the latest version of Xcode. <br><br>There's coverage of brand new technologies, with chapters on storyboards and iCloud, for example, as well as significant updates to existing chapters to bring them in line with all the changes that came with the iOS 5 SDK. You'll have everything you need to create your very own apps for the latest iOS devices, including the iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and the latest iPod touch. Every single sample program in the book has been rebuilt from scratch using Xcode 4.2 and the latest iOS 5-specific project templates and designed to take advantage of the latest Xcode features. <br><br>Assuming only a minimal working knowledge of Objective-C, and written in a friendly, easy-to-follow style, Beginning iOS 5 Development offers a complete soup-to-nuts course in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch programming.<br>The book starts with the basics, walking through the process of downloading and installing Xcode and the iOS 5 SDK, and then guides you though the creation of your first simple application. <br><br>From there, you ll learn how to integrate all the interface elements Apple touch users have come to know and love, such as buttons, switches, pickers, toolbars, and sliders. You ll master a variety of design patterns, from the simplest single view to complex hierarchical drill-downs. The confusing art of table building will be demystified, and you ll learn how to save your data using the iPhone file system. You ll also learn how to save and retrieve your data using a variety of persistence techniques, including Core Data and SQLite. And there s much more! You ll learn to draw using Quartz 2D and OpenGL ES, add multitouch gestural support (pinches and swipes) to your applications, and work with the camera, photo library, accelerometer, and built-in GPS. You ll discover the fine points of application preferences and learn how to localize your apps for multiple languages
- AutorDavid Mark,Jack Nutting,Jeff LaMarche
- Ausgabe1st ed.
- Seiten752 Seiten
- Gewicht1271 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.