Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 5,72Preistendenz: EUR 7,82
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 4,00Preistendenz: EUR 7,98
- EUR 8,17Preistendenz: EUR 9,61
- EUR 4,20Preistendenz: EUR 5,13
- EUR 15,56Preistendenz: EUR 19,60
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Ready-made garment (RMG) industry has emerged as an important economic sector through its significant contribution to the national export earning of Bangladesh. This sector provides employment to a noteworthy numbers of rural women in Bangladesh and is considered as a way to bring desired changes in women's status. This book, therefore, analyzed at what extent the ready-made garment industry has changed the lives of rural women workforce. The employment opportunity in the industry enables some of the rural women to become economically solvent, providing women with more freedom to participate in decision making activities. These types of changes in women lives influence women to take challenges in patriarchal social system through increasing their social and economic participation. Some of the rural women workers are getting more secured life than before that help to change their family status through contributing financially as they have close connection with their family. In future, this analysis should help the policy makers to develop policy on garment sector and to change in existing policy that will contribute to the overall economic development of the country.</p>
- AutorFlora Begum
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.