Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOsteoporosis is one of the ten most important diseases worldwide and its importance will rise further f- lowing the aging of the population. Vertebral fractures are the most common fractures in osteoporosis and have signi?cant impact on quality of life and survival rates, as well as carrying increased socioeconomic costs. The establishment of minimally invasive treatment schemes in recent years has led to reduced peri- erative morbidity and increased early mobilization. This book focuses on balloon kyphoplasty and alter- tive minimally invasive treatments for stabilization of osteoporotic vertebral fractures. The optimal treatment of a patient with osteoporotic vertebral fractures requires an interdisciplinary - proach, and therefore our book draws on the expertise of orthopedic surgeons, traumatologists and neu- surgeons, and also includes a chapter on medical treatment. We are happy to present the ?rst English edition of this book. All chapters have been extensively revised and updated. In addition to a detailed description of the technique of balloon kyphoplasty, with practical tips from experts, the book retains a chapter on the medical treatment of osteoporosis, which is still ind- pensable in the interdisciplinary approach to osteoporosis. This well established concept, uniting several treatment aspects including conservative treatment, is preserved in this book. However, new chapters have been added as the result of recent developments and clinical ?ndings.
- HerausgaberMichael Ogon,Stephan Becker
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
- VerlagSpringer-Verlag KG
- Seiten170 Seiten
- Gewicht458 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.