Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,51
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,74
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBAutobiographical Memory and the Validity of Retrospective /B BReports/B presents the collaborative efforts of cognitive psychologists and research methodologists in the area of autobiographical memory. The editors have included an esteemed group of researchers whose work covers a wide range of issues related to autobiographical memory and the validity of retrospective reports, reflecting the diverse traditions in cognitive psychology and survey research. The first part of the book provides different theoretical perspectives on retrospective reports, along with supporting experimental evidence. The second part of this volume focuses specifically on retrospective reports of behaviors, including recall of the frequency and intensity of physical pain, of the number of cigarettes smoked, of dietary habits, and of child support payments. The following sections address the cognitive processes involved in event dating and time estimation, and a discussion of the differences between self and proxy reports. The final part extends the discussion of autobiographical memories in different directions, including the impact of autobiographical memories on individuals' assessment of their current life, the assessment of social change on the basis of retrospective reports, and the issue of collective memories. This book, an indispensable and timely resource for researchers and students of cognitive psychology as well as to survey methodologists and statisticians, demonstrates the considerable progress made in understanding the cognitive dynamics of retrospective reports.
- HerausgaberNorbert Schwarz,Seymour Sudman
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Seiten360 Seiten
- Gewicht579 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.