Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe European Union is a unique economic and political partnership between 27 democratic European countries. Despite the strengths and successes the EU has achieved, it remains unfinished. European integration by peaceful and democratic means is still seen as experimental. An important indicator for the European Union is the popularity of the European Union among the people. The EU has a vast influence on the lives of the national populations of the Member States. Hence, the popularity and acceptance of the EU in the Member States can be seen as an indicator for the closeness to citizens which is seen - apart from elections - as an essential element of legitimacy of democratic systems. Among the most dissatisfied populations are the Austrians. Traditionally low rates are reported in opinion polls on the evaluation of Austria's membership to the EU. Why are the Austrian people dissatisfied? What incidents or events have formed their opinion? What issues do they criticise and which argumentation patterns do they use when speaking of the EU?
- AutorNina Zimmermann,Tamara Ramach
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht407 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.