Meistverkauft in Schulbücher
Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,21
- EUR 2,50Preistendenz: EUR 4,96
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis work explored the attitudes of librarians towards assisting users to access Electronic Information Resources in University libraries in North Central, Nigeria. Pertinent literature was reviewed; survey technique was used. Population of the study comprised of 8 university libraries out of which 4 were purposively selected as a sample size. Respondent groups comprised of the librarians and the users of the libraries. Data were obtained through copies of questionnaire from 384 users while 16 were administered to librarians across the four University libraries under study. The study employed the use of descriptive and inferential statistical methods. Data were coded and analysed using SPSS computer package and Chi-square method. Findings revealed that librarian attitudes towards users were very good with cumulative responses of about 63.9% of the respondents, while 36.1% rated librarians' attitude to be poor. The findings also indicated that there was a significant relationship between variables which included educational qualifications, job security and promotion and librarians' attitudes toward assisting users..
- AutorOladimeji Yemi-Peters
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.