Meistverkauft in Pädagogik
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,31
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The objectives of the study were; to identify social and cultural factors that influence attitudes of learners towards inclusion; establish the teachers' attitudes towards inclusive education; examine school administration views on students' attitudes towards inclusion; examine the role played by Ministry of Education in addressing the issue of attitudes among learners with VI & those without towards inclusive education. The study was carried out in two integrated primary schools in Nairobi with a target population was 886 comprising Ministry of Education officials, (MoE), head teachers, class teachers & learners. Sampling procedure employed was purposive sampling for all participants. The sample size consisted of two MoE, two headteachers, seven class teachers, 12 learners with VI and 40 sighted learners. Two instruments were used in the study namely questionnaires & interview guide.The findings indicated that headteachers and MoE officials view inclusive education as a good idea. However, most parents are not concerned with integration and are marginally involved.</p>
- AutorJulia Keitany Jelagat
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten100 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.