Meistverkauft in Schulbücher
Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,65
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,63
- EUR 4,90Preistendenz: EUR 5,91
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The teacher profession study of attitude of Teachers towards their profession, emphasizes logic, Systematic Analysis and Accurate reasoning. It helps in the developmental of mental and intellectual powers to the secondary school teachers. A favorable attitude towards teaching is likely to prove helpful to teachers in maintain harmonious relations with the pupils characterized by mutual affection and sympathetic, understanding. Though teaching in considered to be noblest of all professions, people do not think of the teacher as professional worker. The members of teaching profession should share with parents in shaping each students purpose and get towards socially accepted needs. He has to respect the basic responsibility of parents for their children. He has to establish friendly and co-operative relationship with the homeThe teaching profession occupies a position of public trust involving not only the individual teachers seasonal conduct but also the interaction of the school and the community. He should perform the duties of citizens participate in community activities.</p>
- AutorKavitha K.
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.