Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,69
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,32
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFrom reviews of the First Edition:<br>&8220;For the practitioner new to the field of implantable therapies, this book shows the scope of this particular branch of pain medicine. It is full of good advice on techniques and how to avoid complications."<br>British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology<br>"All practicing pain physicians, whether their background is in anesthesia or neurosurgery, will find [this atlas] very useful&8230;beautifully written and well-illustrated with x-ray images and pictures&8230;a must-read for every pain fellow and a very useful one for every pain physician."<br>Doody&8217;s Review Service<br>Now in its Second Edition, this atlas remains an essential guide to the treatment of pain using neuromodulation and is written for all implanters, from beginners to the most advanced practitioners. It has been significantly expanded with many brand new chapters and figures and thoroughly updated to address new techniques, targets, waveforms, and concepts that have emerged since publication of the last edition and now provides even more detailed coverage of patient safety, including infection control and reduction of bleeding risks.<br>The new and returning physicians who have collaborated on the Second Edition are world-class in their research, clinical expertise, and ethics of practice. They have endeavored to make each segment of the atlas a great learning event through careful integration of extensive photographs, illustrations, and detailed instructions and to create a resource that helps to improve practice and enhance outcomes while complementing fellowship training, peer-to-peer experiences, and hands-on continuing medical education.
- AutorJason E. Pope,Timothy R. Deer
- HerausgaberJason E. Pope,Timothy R. Deer
- Ausgabe2nd ed. 2016
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten322 Seiten
- Gewicht1199 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.