Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 24,49Preistendenz: EUR 34,49
- EUR 47,50Preistendenz: EUR 59,33
- EUR 21,60Preistendenz: EUR 31,98
- EUR 33,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,79
- EUR 32,90Preistendenz: EUR 56,29
- EUR 34,89Preistendenz: EUR 35,49
- EUR 36,80Preistendenz: EUR 55,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationEzio Auditore da Firenze's relentless pursuit of the Templar Order continues in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the first game in the series to feature a multiplayer component. To deal a crippling blow to his opposition, Ezio takes the fight to Rome, where corruption and tyranny reign. He'll need help to succeed in his mission, however, relying on a brotherhood of assassins to assist him in reclaiming the city. You'll recruit and train a cadre of killers, sending them off to perform specific missions elsewhere in the city, or having them join you in completing your own tasks.<br><br>As you complete jobs, you'll receive money that can be used to reconstruct the capital city, earning the trust and loyalty of the people, which will unlock additional factions and missions. Poison darts, hidden guns, parachutes, and the advanced flying machine are once again at your disposal, along with historical figures Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli, and Caterina Sforza. In addition to the single-player campaign, which spans an estimated 15 hours in length, Brotherhood lets you compete online with an assortment of character classes.<br><br>Each class, from the priest and prowler to the engineer and executioner, possesses a distinct weapon and special ability, such as speed boosts or smoke bombs, to gain an edge. The goal in the game's "wanted" mode is to systemically eliminate the competition by using a combination of stealth, special abilities, and acrobatic maneuvers. In the game's "alliance" mode, you'll engage in faction versus faction battles. Brotherhood is available as a standalone release and as part of a collector's edition. The latter includes a bonus disc featuring a making-of video, trailers, soundtrack, and development diary; a fold-out map of Rome; an art book; a jack-in-the-box collectible with the doctor class type; and two in-game maps for the single-player campaign: Aqueduct and Trajan Market.
- GameAssassin's Creed: Brotherhood -- Collector's Edition
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- GenreAction, Adventure
- Game EditionCollector's Edition
- ESRB DescriptorBlood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-8
- Release Year2010
- Game Special Features<li>Explore the bustling areas of Rome in a single-player campaign spanning an estimated 15 hours in length<br/><br/><li>Features a new class-based multiplayer component offering an assortment of game types<br/><br/><li>Includes the following classes: executioner, courtesan, engineer, doctor, priest, prowler, and nobleman<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesAssassin's Creed Series
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.