Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Asian Institute of Management, or simply AIM, is a graduate school of business and a center of business and management research. It is one of the few business schools in Asia to be internationally accredited with the AACSB. It was established in partnership with Harvard Business School and uses the Harvard Business School case study teaching methodology. It was described by Asiaweek magazine (a TIME publication) as the best in the Asia-Pacific region in terms of executive education. The Institute was established in 1968 in partnership with Harvard Business School, the Ford Foundation, and visionaries of the Asian academic and business communities through an agreement by the Ateneo de Manila University and De La Salle University. It is located in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. AIM has a local board of trustees and an international board of governors. AIM received the Ramon Magsaysay Award for International Understanding in 1995 for training Asians in management of business and development. A
- AutorAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- HerausgaberAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- VerlagAlphascript Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.