Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 36,47Preistendenz: EUR 42,79
- EUR 12,98Preistendenz: EUR 14,22
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,98
- EUR 33,85Preistendenz: EUR 37,39
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungChange is one of the most significant parameters in our society. Designers are amongst the primary change agents for any society. As a consequence design is an important research topic in engineering and architecture and related disciplines, since design is not only a means of change but is also one of the keystones to economic competitiveness and the fundamental precursor to manufacturing. The development of computational models founded on the artificial intelligence paradigm has provided an impetus for much of current design research -both computational and cognitive. These forms of design research have only been carried out in the last decade or so and in the temporal sense they are still immature. Notwithstanding this immaturity, noticeable advances have been made both in extending our understanding of design and in developing tools based on that understanding. Whilst many researchers in the field of artificial intelligence in design utilise ideas about how humans design as one source of concepts there is normally no attempt to model human designers. Rather the results of the research presented in this volume demonstrate approaches to increasing our understanding of design as a process.
- HerausgaberAsko Riitahuhta,Fay Sudweeks
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Seiten782 Seiten
- Gewicht1251 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.