Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 79,99Preistendenz: EUR 85,66
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,77
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,24
- EUR 11,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,83
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This English translation of my book "PribliZenie Funkcir Mnogih Peremennyh i Teoremy Vlozel1iya" is identical in content with the Rus sian original, published by "Nauka" in 1969. However, I have corrected a number of errors. I am grateful to the publishing house Springer-Verlag for making my book available to mathematicians who do not know Russian. I am also especially grateful to the translator, Professor John M. Dan skin, who has fulfilled his task with painstaking care. In doing so he has showed high qualifications both as a mathematician and as a translator of Russian, which is considered by many to be a very difficult language. The discussion in this book is restricted, for the most part, to func tions everywhere defined in n-dimensional space. The study of these questions for functions given on bounded regions requires new methods. In. connection with this I note that a new book, "Integral Represen tations of Functions and Imbedding Theorems", by O. V. Besov, V. P. Il'in, and myself, has just (May 1975) been published, by the publishing house "Nauka", in Moscow. Moscow, U.S.S.R., May 1975 S. M. Nikol'skir Translator's Note I am very grateful to Professor Nikol'skir, whose knowledge of English, which is considered by many to be a very difficult language, is excellent, for much help in achieving a correct translation of his book. And I join Professor Nikol'skir in thanking Springer-Verlag. The editing problem was considerable, and the typographical problem formidable.</p>
- AutorS. M. Nikol'skii
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975.
- Seiten420 Seiten
- Gewicht649 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.