Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 21,94Preistendenz: EUR 24,87
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,17
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,24
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,51
- EUR 7,87Preistendenz: EUR 13,30
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Revision with unchanged content. The last few decades of the twentieth century were a period of tremendous change in organized labor and apprenticeship programs in the United States. Going into the twenty-first century, skilled trade union apprenticeship programs are in a change, coping with decline in union membership and pressure to open their ranks to under represented groups. Insuring inclusion of women and minorities in registered apprenticeship has been an acknowledged problem among policy makers. Failure to improve meaningful, representative access in apprenticeship programs, particularly to women, was cause for the author to perform research study. The research study was to investigate the experiences of five women who entered into a skilled trade apprenticeship program that has been predominantly male oriented. The investigation examined three components of the apprenticeship program: application and entry, on-the-job training and working relationships with the journey person. The significance of the study was to identify:- What barriers do women describe as restrictive to becoming an accomplished apprentice in a skilled trades program?- Do women experience discrimination as an apprentice?- Do women experience inappropriate sexual bias as an apprentice?- What are the expectations of women entering into an apprenticeship?</p>
- AutorMichael Bower
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten156 Seiten
- Gewicht249 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.