Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,86
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAppreciative Inquiry (AI) is a strength-based approach. It focuses on what is working rather than what doesn't work. Ai has started a new approach to look at things in reaction of problem-based approach. This research is a rare work in the field of Pedagogy. In the area of Teaching and Learning, we are focusing on problems rather than the strengths. Even today, the teaching-learning process is based on what is wrong there; what is not working; how to solve the problems, what are the problems of students, teachers or managers? etc. The researcher had to struggle a lot to bring this work in this form because this is a new work in ELT in Nepal. The work can be a guideline for other researchers who want to contribute in this field in future. The utility of this approach is very high in the field of teaching and learning. Teaching is basically interaction between teachers and students. The contribution of positive attitudes between them is very high for effective learning. Thank you.
- AutorKhem Raj Sedhai
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht112 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.