Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,99
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 45,14
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung@EOI: AEI rEOMETPEI Epigram of the Academy of Plato in Athens Electromagnetism, the science of forces arising from Amber (HAEKTPON) and the stone of Magnesia (MArNHLIA), has been the fOWldation of major scientific breakthroughs, such as Quantum Mechanics and Theory of Relativity, as well as most leading edge technologies of the twentieth century. The accuracy of electromagnetic fields computations for engineering purposes has been significantly improved during the last decades, due to the deVelopment of efficient computational techniques and the availability of high performance computing. The present book is based on the contributions and discussions developed during the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Applied Computational Electromagnetics: State of the Art and Future Trends, which has taken place in Hellas, on the island of Samos, very close to the birthplace of Electromagnetism. The book covers the fundamental concepts, recent developments and advanced applications of Integral Equation and Metliod of Moments Techniques, Finite Element and BOWldary Element Methods, Finite Difference Time Domain and Transmission Line Methods. Furthermore, topics related to Computational Electromagnetics, such as Inverse Scattering, Semi-Analytical Methods and Parallel Processing Techniques are included. The collective presentation of the principal computational electromagnetics techniques, developed to handle diverse challenging leading edge technology problems, is expected to be useful to researchers and postgraduate students working in various topics of electromagnetic technologies.
- HerausgaberDimitra I. Kaklamani,Konstantina S. Nikita,Nikolaos K. Uzunoglu
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000.
- Seiten529 Seiten
- Gewicht818 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.