Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 30,93
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOver the past few years the name of Mario Testino has become synonymous with the cutting edge of fashion photography. His redefining images of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Madonna, as well as numerous campaigns for Gucci, Versace, Missoni and others, have established him as an arbiter of Nineties style. Born in Lima, Peru, he moved to London in his twenties and set about becoming a photographer. His tremendous energy and love of life helped him to earn innumerable pages in Vogue and an address book that is positively bursting at the seams.Any Objections? is Testino's first book. Provocative and unexpected, it is a lightning roller-coaster of unpublished images which brilliantly illuminates the vision of one of photography's shrewdest eyes. Fashion and the gutter, nature and artifice, high life and low, jostle for his attention. Faces of the very famous in the least expected places, bodies of the very beautiful, landscapes and cities, close friends and extraordinary passers-by all find their place in a pattern which is held together by Testino's evident sense of the absurd.
- AutorMario Testino
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- Seiten146 Seiten
- Gewicht896 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.