Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 10,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,46
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,87
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 9,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,54
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 13,30Preistendenz: EUR 15,72
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Updated with color and gray scale illustrations, a companion website housing supplementary material, and new sections covering recent developments in antenna analysis and design<br>This book introduces the fundamental principles of antenna theory and explains how to apply them to the analysis, design, and measurements of antennas. Due to the variety of methods of analysis and design, and the different antenna structures available, the applications covered in this book are made to some of the most basic and practical antenna configurations. Among these antenna configurations are linear dipoles; loops; arrays; broadband antennas; aperture antennas; horns; microstrip antennas; and reflector antennas. The text contains sufficient mathematical detail to enable undergraduate and beginning graduate students in electrical engineering and physics to follow the flow of analysis and design. Readers should have a basic knowledge of undergraduate electromagnetic theory, including Maxwell's equations and the wave equation, introductory physics, and differential and integral calculus.<br>* Presents new sections on flexible and conformal bowtie, Vivaldi antenna, antenna miniaturization, antennas for mobile communications, dielectric resonator antennas, and scale modeling<br>* Provides color and gray scale figures and illustrations to better depict antenna radiation characteristics<br>* Includes access to a companion website housing MATLAB programs, Java-based applets and animations, Power Point notes, Java-based interactive questionnaires and a solutions manual for instructors<br>* Introduces over 100 additional end-of-chapter problems<br>Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, Fourth Edition is designed to meet the needs of senior undergraduate and beginning graduate level students in electrical engineering and physics, as well as practicing engineers and antenna designers.<br>Constantine A. Balanis received his BSEE degree from the Virginia Tech in 1964, his MEE degree from the University of Virginia in 1966, his PhD in Electrical Engineering from The Ohio State University in 1969, and an Honorary Doctorate from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in 2004. From 1964 to 1970, he was with the NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA, and from 1970 to 1983, he was with the Department of Electrical Engineering of West Virginia University. In 1983 he joined Arizona State University and is now Regents' Professor of Electrical Engineering. Dr. Balanis is also a life fellow of the IEEE.</p>
- AutorConstantine A. Balanis
- Ausgabe4. Auflage.
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten1096 Seiten
- Gewicht2383 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.