Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 31,00
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAnri Sala (born 1974, Tirana) is a leading contemporary artist whose early videos and films mined his personal experience to reflect on the social and political change taking place in his native Albania. Sala has attached a growing importance to sound, creating remarkable works in which he recasts sound&8217;s relationship to the image. Linked to this development is Sala&8217;s long-standing interest in performance, and particularly musical performance. A central premise of this exhibition is that most of the works presented at the Serpentine either use a live performance as their starting point or could lead to a performance in the future.Published to accompany the Serpentine Gallery&8217;s Anri Sala exhibition, this catalogue focuses on recent developments in Sala&8217;s work, particularly the artist&8217;s growing interest in music and sound. The publication features new essays by art historian Michael Fried and writer and curator Joshua Simon, as well as an extensive interview with the artist by Serpentine Gallery Directors Julia Peyton-Jones and Hans Ulrich Obrist. The catalogue also includes an interview between the saxophonist Andre Vida who will be performing at the Serpentine Gallery throughout the exhibition. Designed by Quentin Walesch and featuring a selection of Sala&8217;s transcripts and scores from his films and performances, this is the definitive publication on the artist&8217;s recent work.
- AutorAnri Sala
- VerlagKönig, Walther
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht599 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.